We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Monday, October 31, 2011

Simple Halloween decor

So I am all about cheap and homemade decorations. Here are some of the things that I have made and my little one has helped in making. She helps with EVERYTHING which I love but there is nothing getting past her. LOL

These are ghost that we made from styrofoam balls from the dollar tree and cheese cloth. I have these hanging from the chandler in the dinning room and then some outside in the trees. My daughter thinks they have there mouths open like that cause they are hungry and they want some of our food.
This is a mummy we made using an empty pickle jar and cheese cloth I cut into strips then hot glued to the jar. H wrapped it and told me where she wanted me to glue. Then we attached googly eyes to the jar.
And finally these are bats cut from foam I got at Hobby Lobby half off it was really cheap and they are from last year and still work great this year. We just have sticky tack on back of them. I put the sticky take on and let H hang them where ever she wanted. they came out really cute.

1 comment:

  1. In Japan, they make 'spirits' like your hanging ghosts and pray to them for good weather.~ ...Just what came to mind when I saw these, hehe.~
    Cool crafts that little ones can help with! :)

    ReplyDelete