We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jack-o-lantern pumpkin pancakes

OK so I posted a recipe for pumpkin pancakes the other day and we had some left over pumpkin and my little one asked if we could make the pancakes again. So this time I reserved about a tablespoon of batter before the pumpkin was mix and put it in a ziploc bag with one drop of green food coloring. After I made the circles for the pumpkin base I added a small green stem. and when it was done cooking I let H decorate it with mini M&Ms to make a jack-o-lantern. SHE LOVED IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!! Looks like my girls are going to have some pumpkin pancakes this week! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my little one loved it and it was so easy to do hope yours love it to.

    ReplyDelete