We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Friday, August 22, 2014

Calm down bottle

I have seen these bottles all over Pinterest and have had it on my to do list to make for about 7 months or more. Yeah I finally did it. It was so easy and both my little ones love it. Lets be honest here, there are times in the day where I am staring into it too to find my calm spot as a pray for patience. What can I say I like stuff that is shiny! Okay so here is how to do it. get a clear container of your chose. I used a Voss water bottle cause it was a harder plastic and I was not about to use glass around an upset child. Especially since my son thinks you should throw everything that is handed to him. fill it 3/4 of the way with warm water then add 1/2 bottle of glitter glue. Elmers is the best. put the lid on and shake then add more glitter use fine glitter the bigger ones kinda ruin the effect. I learned from experience on that one.:( then fill the rest of the way with water and hot glue the lid. and you are done. Ingredient: *container of your choose *warm water *Elmer's glitter glue *fine glitter NOT big ones *hot glue

No comments:

Post a Comment