We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween wreath

I have made a couple of these tips of wreaths in the past for friends having babies and they are so easy to make. This year I decided to make a Halloween wreath. All it is about 2 yards of fabric cut in to 1 in wide and 6 inch long pieces of different colors and patterns. and you just tie it on the wreath. I go the wire wreath basic that has 4 layers of wire wide so it is fuller you can get it a hobby lobby for $1.99. I should have taken a picture of the base first but didn't think about it till just now. After you material is cut you just start to tie it onto the base it really is just that simple. I made the plaque in the middle with a unfinished piece of wood that I painted orange and used puff paint and free handed the black dots, ghost and words. The whole thing cause me like $3 cause I used scraps of material I already had at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment