We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Transferring Pom Poms

I have been doing a lot of research lately on different things I can do with H, and came upon this. I set out a bowl of pom poms, thongs and recycled the insides of packing tape tube. She is suppose to pick the pom poms up with the tongs and transfer them into the tubes. This activity helps promote fine motor control, and after watching H transfer the pom pom balls I will add concentration. She was so focused and played way longer than I had anticipated. She really enjoyed this activity and I will be looking for different ways to do this activity in the future.



At first she was picking up a lot of the pom poms at a time, then she finally started to do them two then one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment