We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Friday, July 23, 2010

Finding the Letter A

My daughter is know a lot of her letters but for some reason or another she for gets about A. She knows its sound and A is for apple and alligator but she can't always recognize it. So I decided to play a game with her with the letter A. I got an old magazine and let her find the letter A and I cut it out, then she put it in an envelop. After we found a couple dozen I drew a big letter A on a piece of paper and let her glue the scraps of paper from the magazine on the paper. As she glued them one we talked about the sound and different things that started with A. She looked so engaged and excited about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment