We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Monday, November 22, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday: Thanksgiving theme

This weeks theme was Thanksgiving We had dried cranberries, carrot sticks, green beans, Turkey sandwiches with peanut butter half wheat thin nose, piece of a twizzler, yellow M&Ms and the feathers has fruity pebbles, craisins, and cheerios, and mac ans cheese. I got the idea for the turkey from here. There are such amazing ideas.
Muffin Tin Mom

6 comments:

  1. I love the dried cranberries...my kids think they taste like candy and it's actually a healthy snack for them. Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you made your turkey sandwich! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa H is the same way with cranberries she thinks they are fruit snacks. thanks about the sandwich I have a link to were I found the idea they have the cutest stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've looked at several of your MTM posts. You have such great ideas! Thank you for sharing them. I'm hoping I can entice my 3yo son to eat better lunches this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! It really worked for my daughter I was having a really hard time getting her to sit still for lunch when I came upon this and made a big deal about it and found that she really looks forward to it every week. good luck

    ReplyDelete