We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ghost shaving cream art

OK I am trying to catch up my daughter was sick and then my friend had a baby and I kept her other 2 children while she was in the hospital so I have not had time to post this. I did find this project on someone elses blog and don't remember who's it was so if it was yours please let me know so I can give you credit for it. H had so much fun doing this I often let her play with shaving cream as a sensory project she loves it so when I saw this cute ghost I knew I had to try it. It is 3 parts shaving cream 1 part glue I cut out the ghost and provided H with the ingredients and let her go when she was done exploring I let her chose where the eyes go to my surprise she put them on perfect and then we added glitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment