We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Monday, May 16, 2011

Muffin tin Monday

Hi everyone. I have not been able to post as much as I would like to lately I am working on catching up. Here is what we had for lunch today. Cutie orange, black olives, cheese its, peanut butter and jelly, a gummy worm, and watermelon. H eat it all which is a really big deal cause lately she has been going through little phases of not wanting to eat. happy Monday!

Muffintinmom.com

3 comments:

  1. I hate those phases! It seems like they must be hungry. I'm glad she ate for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is 3.5 and she has those eating phases all the time! I find in this 3 year old stage more picky-ness, and eating a whole meal up is a rarity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lady's at least I know I am not alone in this

    ReplyDelete