We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patrick's day

Here are some of the activities that we did for St. Patrick's Day
our St. Patrick's Day sensory green tub. I filled it with split peas, lentils, rice I colored green, green pom poms, gold coins and scoops from baby formula and a green lid

this is a puzzle I made a long time ago when I was a preschool teacher for Math. each number is a different shape cut so the kids that are not sure of the answer can get a little help and then start to associate the number of items with written number.
o

working on numbers again I just took shamrock shapes and drew the numbers on them then made small dots of the the number as well and gave her some gold coins. she had to put the correct number of coins under the shamrock.

I colored her food green this is our mac n cheese I put a few drops of food coloring in water and then in cheese mix. I also did this to pancakes it was a lot of fun


We made green goop. Cornstarch and water I added green food coloring too. I gave H the water bottle and let her create and get as messy as she wanting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment