We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

valentines file folder games

I found an old box of preschool stuff and found these two games and pulled them out for Hailey I made them back in 2003-2004 sometime so not sure where I printed the top game from but most preschool theme based websites have where you can print file folder games for free, Or you can make your own like I did with stickers you can get really creative with them. These are a great way teach Math! The basics for math is counting, matching, and sorting. I recommend laminating them so they last longer and are more durable. Also get a second manila folder and glue small pieces to and cut them out so they are stronger as well.

On this game all the shapes and colors are about the same but the patterns with in the hearts are different so she really has to pay attention to detail when matching.

On this game I have different shapes and sizes of valentine stickers and stamps for her to match together.

No comments:

Post a Comment