Today I got tired of all the broken crayon all over the place so me and H peeled all the papers off the crayons and broke them in to pieces. Then we sprayed a molded pan with cooking spray and she decided what crayons she wanted in each hole and filled the tin. I baked it at 170 degrees for 30 minutes. We talked about how they felt before and what she thought would happen to the crayon in the oven. After we put them in the oven we checked them every so
often to see if the crayons where changing and why do you think they change. (it took about half the time for you to really see them start to change just to let you know.) when they are done we let them cool for about 10 minutes and then took them out. to use.