We are God’s workmanship, created
in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for
us to do.
Ephesians 2:10
Ideas for stay at home moms, teachers and anyone who loves to play with children

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Muffin tin Monday

Muffin tin Monday has become such and exciting part of our week. Hailey looks forward to it every time, we actually did it for lunch and dinner this week. I found these ocean pokers at the grocery store in the bakery department, it is the stuff they put on top the cupcakes. I like it cause they are not sharp like tooth picks but blunt enough to stab the soft food. I am not sure why the picture keeps coming up sideways I have tried to upload it three times now so I am sorry you have to turn you head sideways to see it.
LUNCH:

DINNER:

No comments:

Post a Comment